Social Bridges Inc. is a nonprofit organization founded on the principles of modeling education and integrity. Our staff of professionals are dedicated to preparing young people to be effective communicators.
Who We Serve?
Social Bridges Inc. will serve children (1st -12th graders) who are interested in learning and exploring global languages and diverse cultures.Read More
How Do We Serve?
Giving children (1st-12th graders) an opportunity to experience foreign languages and diverse cultures. Read More
How You Can Help Us Serve?
Your gift today will help a young person build confidence in learning and life-enhancing values so that they may successfully communicate within the growing changes in the American culture. Donate Now
- 1 of every 6 people in America are of Latino origin.
- 1 of every 4 American babies are born to Latino parents.
- By year 2020 there is an expected increase of 95% amongst the teenage population
- Speaking French and English is an advantage in the international job market
- Speaking French opens up study opportunities in the best colleges around the world.
- Learning French is a key to broadening one’s horizons of the rich history of New Orleans culture.
Social Bridges Inc. is constantly pressing forward to improve techniques to better serve our students in all aspects of communication.
Social Bridges Inc. relies on thousands of volunteers to help us achieve our goal of providing children with a new aspect on global languages and diverse culture.
Practice Social Distancing
Where A Mask
Read what Social Bridges Inc. is doing and plan to do in the future to help get our students to accomplish more. Learn what we are doing.
The funding sources for the Foundation include private, corporate, civic clubs, philanthropic foundations and memorial donations.